Assessment and Selection
The selection of candidates is carried out according to academic achievement and interview performance. Türkiye Scholarships is a program based on academic success of the candidates.
Academic criteria of the applicants will be measured according to these documents:
• Diploma Grade
• General Average Grades Received Until The Last Term (*)
• University Entrance Exam Grade (if any)
• High School Graduation Exam / Baccalaureate Grade (if any)
• International Test Score (if any)
• Other Academic Assessment Score
(*) cumulative GPA
Candidates must have at least
• For Undergraduate degree applications 70 %
• For Master’s degree and Ph.D. Degree applications 75 %
• For Medical School applications 90 %
weighted grade point average over their maximum graduation grade.
Candidates among those who completed the application fully will be invited to interview according to their academic success.
Interview information will be delivered by e-mails and online application system. Interviews will be held face to face or via communication tools in the countries where Turkish Consulates or Embassies don’t exist.