ALİ KUŞÇU SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION GUIDE
Ali Kuşçu Science and Technology Graduate Scholarship is designed for students who are willing to study at the fields of science and technology.
This program provides scholarships for masters and PhD levels.
Ali Kuşçu Science and Technology Graduate Scholarship program is available for non-Turkish nationals from all countries.
Candidates applying for the Ali Kuşçu Science and Technology Graduate Scholarship Program shall meet the following requirements:
• Being a citizen of a foreign country (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship cannot apply for this scholarship program),
• Candidates who have graduated or are likely to graduate from an educational institution equal to that of Türkiye's in the present academic year,
• For masters level applicants who were born no earlier than 01.01.1983,
• For Ph.D. level applicants who were born no earlier than 01.01.1978,
• Candidates who had not or have not been granted a scholarship at the graduate level by a Turkish government institution,
• Candidates who are currently studying in a university in Türkiye cannot apply for the same level,
• Candidates who have completed his/her undergraduate or master's education in Türkiye must submit a minimum score of at least 45 on the ALES (Academic Staff and Graduate Education Test conducted by ÖSYM) or its international equivalent exam deemed acceptable by the universities they are applying to,
• Candidates must have at least % 80 successes over their graduation grade.
• The application form (Provided at the website)
• A copy of a high school diploma/ undergraduate/graduate diploma or document indicating that the candidate is a high school/ undergraduate/graduate senior student.
• A certified high school/ undergraduate/graduate transcript (indicating courses taken and relevant grades of the candidate).
• A copy of a valid ID card (Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.)
• One (1) passport photo.
What Does This Scholarship Cover?
• Free University Education
• Free Turkish Language Classes
• Free Health Care
• Monthly Pocket Money
• Free Dormitory
• Round Ticket from Your Country
How to apply?
Canditates can apply via www.turkiyeburslari.org and www.trscholarships.org web sites. Candidates who apply through internet will primarily create an account by entering an e-mail and password; will log in to the system and fill out the application forms and will finish the application by uploading the relevant documents to the system.
Note: 1- The Türkiye Scholarships allow you to study not only in state universities, but also in private universities. Students who have been enrolled at a private university are not granted their scholarships and pay university fee on their own in the case that they do not graduate in academic calendar.
2- Graduate candidates who choose the universities instructing in English must provide the language documents asked by the university that they choose.